Supports Company operations by distributing accounts receivable invoices and monthly billing reports, and by maintaining accounts receivable billing files and monthly invoice files. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Job Summary: subsidiary division)
- Distributes the invoice, voucher, DD250 to the customer, as spelled out in the sales order instructions initiated by the department (i.e. number of copies, back up documentation required, proper paying address, copy of invoice to the subsidiary division).
- Copies and disburses the completed billing package in the Accounts Receivable billing folder, and the master billing folder for entry into computer systems.
- Gathers and copies all necessary back up documentation to accompany the invoice from the Accounts Payable or Travel Department records, as required.
- Produces and distributes all Company lease and required utility billings monthly as directed by the Finance Department. Follows up on collections as required.
- Distributes all incoming department mail.
- Directs inter-company and customer calls to the proper person, department or subsidiary.
- Produces and distributes all month-end accounts receivable reports.
- Sends past due notices to customers, as directed.
- Posts invoices and credit memos to the computer system, as directed.
- Matches the document control master generated by the computer systems to the invoice/credit memo and file monthly.
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma, or equivalent, plus three years general clerical work experience. Basic computer skills. Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with employees from multiple divisions/departments and customers.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.