The Property and Casualty Insurance Manager is responsible for planning and managing all day-to-day team functions and associated duties for specific client-based assignments. The successful candidate will work with senior management and client as part of the overall client and company growth strategy.
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple products and platforms
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance managing day-to-day business including (but not limited to) pipeline development, sales cycle management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Co-Lead an experienced team of agents, leveraging a broad level of P&C insurance expertise in a cohesive and collaborative manner
- Handle Customer escalations and underwriting issues
- Implement tactics, and utilize industry trends to increase month over month performance.
- Daily monitoring and management of individual and team activities
- Partner with clients and internal Client Solutions group to meet or exceed program expectations
- Coach and motivate employees; managing performance and disciplinary issues as appropriate
- Document staff performance; work collaboratively to establish improvement plans; Make hiring and termination decisions
- Motivate and encourage team through positive communication and feedback
- Schedule residual training and departmental meetings
- Develop contests, awards and themes that increase agents' loyalty, engagement and focus
- Support the overall call center operations strategy
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven performance in sales environment, with excellent track record
- At least 5 years supervisory/management experience with a hands-on management
- Active Property and Casualty license
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Preferred 7-10 years' experience dealing with high net worth clientele in property and casualty insurance
- Bachelor degree in Insurance, Business, or communications.
- Proven ability to sell using excellent solution and consultative sales skills and the ability to apply creative thinking to the sales process
- Proven ability to understand and manage details of programs and explain key elements to both team members and clients
- Ability to learn and communicate complex product concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines with limited direction
- High degree of initiative and keen sense of urgency
- Should have a solid background in features-benefits-solutions selling
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.