Location : Orlando, FL USA
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Boston Scientific is a global company focused on innovative medical devices and procedures. Boston Scientific’s mission is to improve the quality of patient care and the productivity of health care delivery through the development and advocacy of less-invasive medical devices and procedures.
Promotes commercially-approved company products as part of a team through education of current and potential customers, implant and patient clinic coverage within a defined region by providing clinical education and sales support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within product segments.
- 0 - 2 years work experience with Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Science, Math, Business, Nursing preferred and/or equivalent technical work experience.
- 3 years in a Boston Scientific clinical position or 2 years with completed/passed IBHRE certification that is active. External equivalent is 4+ years competitive CRM clinical work experience with a completed/passed IBHRE certification that is active, OR minimum 8 years cardiac-related clinical work experience with completed/passed NASPE/IBHRE certification.
- The ability to understand, communicate and train others in the use and understanding of complex medical device software algorithms as it pertains to device therapy and diverse disease states.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the medical community including patients.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly-motivated team where flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment are paramount and urgency often dictates a dynamic work schedule.
- Ability to take rotational 24/7 call with a sales team involving holidays, weekends.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively where daily schedule varies by hours worked and tasks managed while remaining accountable to company, region and team goals.
- Previous experience working in an Electrophysiology (EP) Lab, device clinic and/or Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab.
- Medical device sales, sales support, clinical education and/or clinical research experience.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 463708